Ads 468x60px

Finalizing Cost Centers of our different plants-ERP Implementation

We are about to finalize Cost Centers of our different plants. Before finalization, I have a few words to share as follows:

  1. In HR Org for KGF-2, I have seen all Cost Centers have been taken as we have in KGF-1. (Is it OK?)
  2. In Herbal Facility, I have seen no Cost Centers--> Do you have have any knowledge of its Production Process (Activities/Operations etc.)?
  3. In Oncology Facility, I have seen no Cost Centers--> Do you have have any knowledge of its Production Process (Activities/Operations etc.)?
  4. I have not seen API Process Plant anywhere, did we capture it?
  5. Do you have any knowledge of API Process Plant's Production Process (Activities/Operations etc.)?

Please reply to this mail formally and send us the General Data Master of KGF-2, Herbal etc (if you have). We will give you the general data master of KGF-2 and Oncology plant very soon,still we are working on.
About Herbal I dont have any idea and I am not the authorized person to give any information regarding herbal plant. Since you are sole member of the costing team, please review the manual sent by KPMG and revert back to us with any observations/ suggestions at the earliest. .