Ads 468x60px

Material Loan Register Report under ERP Systems

Hope you are doing well. Please can you say, the status of “Material Loan Register Report” which is very much important for Warehouse and Quality Control Department.

Sorry for being late in reply! Anyway, So far as I have seen the attached, I could not understand as to how Direct Labors will be captured in HR part; I have little bit confusion in the Cost Accumulation Point under different plants. 
 
So, I request you a session for the light of clarity and for my own understanding once again. Could you plz. arrange it in the presence of HR Users. 

Let us have a discussion on this once KPMG is onsite (sometime day after tomorrow or later) as it will help us all to sort things quickly from accounting perspective..I'll update you with the schedule post discussion with the team

Can we reschedule the meeting for tomorrow ? Also for the meeting I would request you, Supply Chain, Production to join the meeting tomorrow. If we face unavailability of any person please let me know if advance by replying this mail. 
 
This discussion will be an important for upcoming activities of Data Migration and Cut-over Strategy.